FULLSTACK DEVELOPER WITH A FOCUS ON FRONTEND
Imagine a world where a policyholder goes from accident to payout in the 24H.
Join Yallotrade, the Insurance industry number 1 choice for claims handling using state of the art automation system to increase speed, increase customer satisfaction and profitability for our insurance customers. Our idea is simple. Apply cutting edge automation & AI technology in the claims process to increase customer satisfaction and profitability for our customers.
Your everyday life
You will join a strong team of developers who works cross-functional and responsible for entire product development. The team consists of ambitious, problem-solving and competent developers who constantly improve and develop innovative technology together. Yallotrade offers a creative and agile environment where you will have great opportunities to participate and influence the product.
- The whole product development but with a focus on frontend
- Driving and improving the UI development and UX of our systems.
- Working cooperatively with system development in Microsoft .Net C# environment
- Fluent Swedish or English. The Tech team uses English in our daily work.
- Experience in C# programming
- Comfortable and experienced in working with Agile methods
- As a person, you are proactive, team player and open-minded, who focus on solving problems, bringing innovative solutions and quality conscious.
It would also be an advantage if you have experience of:
- Working with information security and GDPR questions.
- Working with Angular & jQuery
- AI or Machine Learning experience
- Danish or German languages
- Working with Microsoft Azure and know Ops practices
Questions and applications
Do you want to know more?
If you would like to know more contact CTO Lars-Erik Mickos, 076-884 79 79, email@example.com or CEO Mikael Hellberg, 073-429 81 47, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Welcome with your application to email@example.com or apply on LinkedIn.
Yallotrade AB has been in business since 2006 and is a market leader in system solutions and services for insurance company redemption. Our idea is simple. Apply cutting edge automation & AI technology in the claims process to increase customer satisfaction and profitability for our customers. Yallotrade’s system solutions comprise several services that directly reduce costs and administration for insurance companies, increase revenues and create added value for insurance policyholders. The service is environmentally friendly thanks to reduced transportation, increased reuse of available parts and better-quality repairs. Yallotrade’s solution means, for garages and vehicle dismantlers, better access to redeemed vehicles and the chance to tender and bid for spare parts. Today 15 insurance companies, more than 1000 garages and around 200 vehicle dismantlers are subscribed to the service throughout Sweden, Denmark and Germany.