Imagine a world where a policyholder goes from accident to payout in the 24H.
Join Claiton, the Insurance industry number 1 choice for claims handling using state of the art automation system to increase speed, increase customer satisfaction and profitability for our insurance customers. Our idea is simple. Apply cutting edge automation & AI technology in the claims process to increase customer satisfaction and profitability for our customers.
Your everyday life
As a Software Engineer, you will take on lots of responsibilities in Claiton’s back end development and maintenance, you will join a strong team of developers who work cross-functionally and responsible for the entire product development.
The team consists of ambitious, problem-solving, and competent developers who constantly improve and develop innovative technology together. Yallotrade offers a creative and agile environment where you will have great opportunities to participate and influence the product.
- Product development in Microsoft .Net C#
- Fluent in Swedish and English is a requirement. The Tech team uses English in our daily work, but we work with Swedish colleagues and have a large customer base in Sweden.
- Very experienced in C# programming
- Great Data analytic skills
- System Architecture experience
- Experience in working with relational databases MS SQL
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Have experience using and developing APIs.
- Understand user and system requirements
- Have an understanding of, or experience with, Agile development methodology.
As a person you are proactive, you thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines. You are a team player and open-minded, who focus on solving problems, bringing innovative solutions, and quality conscious.
You have the ability to learn new skills quickly and use the skills efficiently. You have a big interest in new technology, AI, and Machine learning.
It would also be an advantage if you have experience of:
- Working with Microsoft Azure and know Ops practices
- Working with information security and GDPR questions.
- Working with the most usual JS frameworks
- AI or Machine Learning experience
- Danish or German languages
Questions and applications
Do you want to know more? Welcome to call our CDO Christina Fox on 0735-137733.
Claiton AB has been in business since 2006 and is a market leader in system solutions and services for insurance company redemption. Our idea is simple. Apply cutting edge automation & AI technology in the claims process to increase customer satisfaction and profitability for our customers. Claiton’s system solutions comprise several services that directly reduce costs and administration for insurance companies, increase revenues and create added value for insurance policyholders. The service is environmentally friendly thanks to reduced transportation, increased reuse of available parts and better-quality repairs. Claiton’s solution means, for garages and vehicle dismantlers, better access to redeemed vehicles and the chance to tender and bid for spare parts. Today 15 insurance companies, more than 1000 repair shops and around 200 vehicle dismantlers are subscribed to the service throughout Sweden, Denmark and Germany.