Are YOU our new team member?
Yallotrade AB is placed in the centre of Stockholm and is a growing IT company providing a digital Claims handling service for insurance Companies in Sweden, Denmark and Germany. The proactive and “get it done right” attitude clings on to every part of the company, from back office and customer service to the IT developer team and sales, it´s in our DNA. We are a team and we want a team player, that is comfortable in taking responsibility and pitching solutions to improve our product.
You will work in close cooperation with the team and have an influence on the technology stack and how the team solves UX and GUI related development. You will be part of the whole process from planning to implementation. Keeping up with the latest technology and frameworks is expected, to secure that the company product is developed and adapted in the best possible way.
Abilities and skills
- Strong executional skills and excellent team player
- +2 years of front-end development experience
- Good knowledge about CSS and a talent for applying it correctly
- Good knowledge about HTML
- Experience and knowledge with Angular
- Experience with Microsoft ASP NET
- Flair and interest for awesome UX
- In collaboration with the development team, build, maintain and optimize the product
- Participate and contribute with feedback in the decision making for front-end implementations
- Code optimization and refactoring when needed
- Be able and willing to test and document your code
- Report any issues that compromise the product
How to apply
Højland&Co takes care of our recruiting. Send a few lines along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact our Headhunter Jonas Højland at +45 60 16 33 49.
Yallotrade AB has been in business since 2006 and is a market leader in system solutions and services for insurance company redemption. Yallotrade’s system solutions comprise a number of services that directly reduce costs and administration for insurance companies, increase revenues and create added value for insurance policyholders. The service is environmentally friendly thanks to reduced transportation, increased reuse of available parts and better-quality repairs. Yallotrade’s solution means, for garages and vehicle dismantlers, better access to redeemed vehicles and the chance to tender and bid for spare parts. Today 15 insurance companies, more than 1000 garages and around 200 vehicle dismantlers are subscribed to the service throughout Sweden, Denmark and Germany.